How can you have a complete baby shower without baby shower cakes?
A baby cake is more than a moist, yummy confection to eat. You can use it as a wonderful baby shower centerpiece to make a special party setting that every guest can share and enjoy.
Also turn the baby shower cake baking into a funny baby shower game if you want to make a special and memorable moment that the mom-to-be can cherish for a long time.
Convert your website or blog content into Amazon Alexa Flash Briefings.
Amazon Alexa has a reach of over 100 million Devices worldwide, why not target them with your content ? If you Need new clients, Or if you Want a bigger reach for your offers , or if you Want Back Link's from Amazon , This is for you! Start you first Amazon Alexa Skill Today !
What if you’re looking for something that can do triple duties for your baby shower? A Diaper Cake decorated with all kinds of baby items is your best choice – it’s not edible!
Keep the guidelines below in your mind. You’ll find that have the bakery design cakes for you is just a snap.
1. Set your party theme and budget, it will help you focus on what you really need.
2. Check out 4 or 5 bakeries (at least). Look at their cake pictures and ask for a sample-taste.
3. Make a decision on the cake that most fits your need. Tell the baker how many people will attend your party so they don’t make the wrong size. (A standard round cake serves approximately eight to ten people. An 11 x 9 x 2 inch sheet cake serves up to fifteen people.)
4. Tell the baker which day and what time the shower will start. ( you should order the cake a minimum of one week in advance of the shower.
5. Pay a 50 percent deposit. Ask the bakery to deliver the cake directly to your shower location (again, don’t forget to tell them the date and time!).
Instead of the traditional baby cakes, try baking a batch of baby cupcakes which guests can frost and decorate.
You can even try the idea of an Autograph Cake – it’s a sheet cake only have a standard “Congratulations!” inscription on it and the rest are left plain.
Guests were asked to sign their names on the cake when they arrive.
And imagine a cake with the mommy’s photo or a classic pooh poster on it! The only thing you need to do is to choose one photo of the mom-to-be or any graphics related to your shower theme. The bakery will blow up the photo and decorate around it for you – it looks great and inexpensive!
No matter what you’re looking for, put your heart and energy into the cake planning, the ideas are endless.